Become Part Of The Team
Curious to know more about BednBuild?
There are different ways of working with us. Here you have some of them.
BednBuild (BnB) provides co-living spaces and housing for people from the broader entrepreneurial and tech space. We are a small and growing team with a vision that goes beyond the current offering. We offer an international environment and contact with people from other countries and cultures. If you are looking for a gig that allows you to engage with the San Francisco startup and tech community and offers a lot of freedom and opportunity for self-organization and contribution to the future development, you may just have found the perfect match.
We currently have open positions:
As a House Manager, you are an extension of the Community Manager. You are the main contact between your house members and Bed|n|Build, you assist with member questions and concerns, and help resolve any issues that may arise in your house. As a House Manager you have the opportunity to receive benefits and rent deductions proportional to your scope of responsibility! Email us at email@example.com for questions regarding the process of becoming a house manager and position openings!
The Community Manager (CM) is in charge of our members and the houses they live in. The CM the coordinates, welcomes, and onboards new members, S/He is the face of BnB and the primary contact for our members. The CM role is to get to know and engage our members, support them to achieve their goals, and provide an overall a great (brand) experience. The CM continuously improves the community engagement and house experience and organizes monthly community events. The CM also ensures that all member data is available, the houses are fully stocked and functional, coordinates third party vendors, and closely collaborates with the House, Business Development, and Marketing Managers.
Preferred Skills & Know-How
- Self-starter with passion for community, startups and supporting entrepreneurs from outside the SF Bay to immerse in the local community
- Able to prioritize tasks, work independently, and work efficiently and effectively.
- Detail- and process-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills (verbal and written);
- Reliable personality (do what you say you’d do)
- “Social animal” and natural leader and networker
- Capable of building trust and respect within the community and team
- Project, events, and people management skills
- Flexibility to support other team members or take on additional tasks as they relate to Community Management or Operations
The Operations Manager (OM) is responsible that the engine of the company runs smoothly. The OM is in charge of all processes and tools the team uses. S/He defines new processes and improves existing ones, defines and documents standard operating procedures, checklists and templates, The CM automates whatever is possible to automate and thus, ensures the scalability of the company. Further, the OM supports and manages the team and recruits new team members. The Operations Manager is in the center of the company and available to take on special projects, such as new house launches. S/He closely collaborates with the Marketing and Community Managers as well as the Finance and Business Development Manager.
Preferred Skills & Know how
To qualify for this position, the ideal candidate possesses the following skills and qualifications:
- Process orientation, methodical, and attention to detail;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Experience with process definition and automation advantageous;
- Good people management and strong communication skills;
- Work independently and with a minimum of oversights;
- Reliable (do what you say you’d do) and solution/result focused;
Business Developer & Booking Manager
he Business Development & Booking Manager (BizDev) is in charge of the acquisition of new members and thus, of revenues. The BizDev Manager creates new and fosters existing partnerships and develops opportunities that lead to a) all BnB houses being always filled with members and b) new revenue opportunities and streams are created. The BizDev Manager is the first contact future members make and thus, provides the initial perspective and brand experience. The BizDev Manager closely collaborates with the Marketing and Community Managers as well as the Finance Manager.
Preferred Skills & Know how
To qualify for this position, the ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and sales/closing skills
- Time management and organization skills with focus on efficiency (get it done attitude)
- Growth focus with the skill to identify new opportunities and partnerships;
- Experience with people management, strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Motivated and able to work independently with a minimum of oversight
- Reliable and solution/result focused (do what you say you’d do);
To apply, please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t find the position you are looking for? Still feel you can contribute to the company? Please apply and give us a chance to get to know you.